So you’ve just finished the toughest 8+ years of your life in medical or dental school. You may be starting a family or just feel that it is time to settle down into a place of your own. But are your medical school student loans keeping you from purchasing the home of your dreams?
We know you’ve worked hard to get where you are. That’s why GTE is offering a new product to make it easier for you to qualify for Home Loan!
Learn more about GTE’s Medical and Dental Professionals Loan Program:
- A program designed exclusively for new medical and dental professionals.
- Allows for the exclusion of student loan payments in the calculation of debt when student loan payments are deferred 12 months after the home loan closing.
- Multiple home loan options for your situation!
Am I Eligible?
- Must be a 1-Unit Detached, Attached, Condominium, or Cooperative
- You must have a minimum credit score of 700 for a maximum loan amount of $650,000 with only 5% down.
- You must have a minimum credit score of 720 for a maximum loan amount of $850,000 with only 10% down.
Medical or dental professionals listed below who are actively practicing in their respective field or who will begin their new employment or residency within 60 days of closing (non-contingent):
- Medical Residents
- Medical Doctor (MD)
- Doctor of Dental Science (DDS)
- Doctor of Dental Science or Surgeon (DMD)
- Doctor of Optometry (OD)
- Doctor of Ophthalmology (MD)
- Doctor of Pediatric Medicine (DPM)
- Doctor of Osteopathy (DO)
For more information, contact a Home Loan Specialist today!
Meet the Team