Helpful resources for GTE Financial business members
The Economic Development Council of Tampa Bay works tirelessly
to update their website daily to include the latest resources to guide your business through these tough times. For all helpful information including public safety precautions, business operations guidelines, business assistance programs, nonprofit resources,
you can visit the EDC website here.
GTE Financial Business Loans
We understand that your business may be facing significant challenges due to COVID-19. If you are interested in a business loan, a line of credit, or to talk about your current loan, we are here to help. Talk to a Business Services Representative today at (888) 972-5259.
Government Relief for your Business
Emergency loan resources are available to help businesses affected by COVID-19, as a result of the CARES ACT. We are not able to support CARES Act-related lending at this time and request you go directly to the websites provided for assistance.
Please note that the applicant does not go through GTE Financial to apply for these assistance loans.
Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program
A short-term, interest-free working capital loan intended to “bridge the gap” between the time a major catastrophe hits and when a business has secured longer-term recovery resources. Visit https://floridadisasterloan.org/ for full details regarding the Florida Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan Program.
- Review the eligibility requirements and loan process.
- Gather the required support documentation.
- Apply online or download an application (PDF File), complete it in full and submit it with the required support documentation by mail or courier to: Florida Department of Economic Opportunity, C/O Small Business Emergency Bridge Loan, 107 E. Madison Street, MSC-160, Tallahassee FL 32399-4120.
- For assistance with completing the application, please contact the Florida Department of Economic Opportunity toll-free at (833) 832-4494.
U.S. Small Business Administration Disaster Loans
A low-interest disaster loan to help businesses and homeowners recover from declared disasters. Visit https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/disaster-assistance for full details regarding the U.S. Small Business administration Disaster Loans available for your business.
- Review the eligible disaster areas to see if your business qualifies.
- Apply online at the SBA’s secure website disasterloan.sba.gov/ela or by mail, complete and submit with the required support documentation by mail or courier to: U.S. Small Business Administration Processing and Disbursement Center, 14925 Kingsport Rd. Ft. Worth, TX 76155-2243.
- Gather the required support documentation (PDF file) (found on page 2.)
- For assistance with completing the application, please contact the SBA Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-800-659-2955.
U.S. Small Business Payment Protection Program
An SBA loan that helps businesses keep their workforce employed during the Coronavirus (COVID-19) crisis. Visit https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp for full details regarding the U.S. Small Business administration Payment Protection Program available for your business.
- Review the who can apply information to see if your business qualifies.
- Apply online by finding a lender in your area or click here to download the Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form (PDF) to apply with an eligible lender.
- Lenders may begin processing loan applications as soon as April 3, 2020. The Paycheck Protection Program will be available through June 30, 2020.
- For assistance with completing the application or locating an eligible lender, please contact the SBA Customer Service Center toll-free at 1-800-659-2955.