We know that business owners want to get the most from their money. GTE Financial deposit accounts are designed to help your business save and earn more.
A good option for smaller reserves, the business savings account dividend rate is the same as for individual accounts, but there’s no penalty for withdrawals like other savings and investment accounts.
- Only $5 to open
- Dividends are earned from the day of deposit on the entire balance over $100
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly
A Money Market will generate higher dividends than a traditional savings account and allows greater access to funds than a share certificate.
- Can open with $100
- Dividends go up when balance reaches $2,000
Money Market Plus
Like the regular Money Market, earn even higher dividends and access your funds when you need.
- Minimum $10,000 to open
- Dividends go up when balance reaches $25,000 and $50,000
- Three checks available per month
You deposit a specified amount of money for a pre-determined amount of time and it generates a higher yield than a traditional savings account.
- Open with as little as $500
- Terms from six months to five years
- Rates and calculated dividends are the same as with individual Share Certificates
- Early withdrawal penalties vary based on the term of the share certificate
Open a Business Account with GTE Financial today.
*GTE Financial asks for a minimum combined savings and loan balance of $500 from each member account. Members who drop below this balance will be assessed a $5 monthly service charge.