We know that business owners want to get the most from their money. GTE Financial deposit accounts are designed to help your business save and earn more.
A good option for smaller reserves, the business savings account dividend rate is the same as for individual accounts, but there’s no penalty for withdrawals like other savings and investment accounts.
- Only $5 to open
- Dividends are earned from the day of deposit on the entire balance over $100
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly
A Money Market will generate higher dividends than a traditional savings account and allows greater access to funds than a share certificate. No minimum balances!
You deposit a specified amount of money for a pre-determined amount of time and it generates a higher yield than a traditional savings account.
- Open with as little as $500
- Terms from six months to five years
- Rates and calculated dividends are the same as with individual Share Certificates
- Early withdrawal penalties vary based on the term of the share certificate
Open a Business Account with GTE Financial today.
*GTE Financial asks for a minimum combined savings and loan balance of $500 from each member account. Members who drop below this balance will be assessed a $5 monthly service charge.
- If you do not have a Business Account with GTE Financial, you must first open a Business Savings. Use our simple online application and click on ‘Open a Business Account’ to get started.
- Once you have a Business Account, you can easily open an additional Business Checking, Money Market or Share Certificate by logging into Online Banking and clicking on ‘Open an Additional Account’ under ‘New Accounts’ in the main navigation. Then select the ‘Open an additional Business Checking/Deposit account’ to access an application.
- If you prefer, you can also call GTE Business Services at 813.871.2690 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 ext. 41804 to apply.