Business Services Documentation
Things You'll Need
You've worked hard to start your own business. Let us help you make the management of your business easy! GTE will need a little more information from you to get started in setting up a business account or obtaining a loan.
Below are a few forms you will need to fill out. It will only take a moment! When complete, please bring the completed forms with you to your nearest Community Financial Center. If you are applying with GTE Financial for the first time, please
have this information available when you complete your application online. No need to complete these twice!
- Business needs to be filed and active on Sunbiz.org, displaying the current business address
- Corporations: Need bylaws
- LLCs: Need signed operating agreement
- Non-Profits: Need bylaws and minutes electing officers
- ID for each signer on the account (All owners/officers will need to provide this information as signers)
- Copy of the IRS Document SS-4 appointing the business's EIN number.