We have a Winner!
GTE Financial was looking for a financial themed game that was fun as well as engaging. The competition challenged developers to create the next big financial gaming application for Android and/or iOS platforms. To qualify, submissions had to be original and without ever being previously published. Submissions were judged on creativity, ease of use, brand alignment, market differentiation, sustainability, user benefit, entertainment value, user adoption and monetization potential.
- Both of them are GTE Members!
- Developers of GTE's next big Financial Gaming App & Win
- Name of Winning App: Tri-Jump -A spaced themed puzzle game that provides fun for all ages.
- Brother and sister team located in the Tampa Bay Area.
- Matt is 20 years old and is currently pursuing a computer science degree at USF.
- Amie is 18 years old and is graduating from high school in December and will attend PHSC to earn a business degree.
- Prize $10,000
Watch the video below to hear Team Moreno talk about their app!
How the winner was determined:
Judging and Finalist Determination: Submissions were judged by a panel of the Sponsor’s marketing, advertising and product professionals and on the following points:
- Innovation, Creativity, Originality
- Ease of Use
- Compatibility, Alignment, Reinforcement of the GTE Financial Brand
- Differentiation within the overall App market
- Ongoing relevance, sustainability, longevity
- The defining benefit for potential users
- Entertainment value, fun factor, positive user experience
- User popularity, extent of user adoption and utilization
- Monetization potential, opportunity to earn incremental revenue