This Program is Changing – Click to Learn More
Member Advantage means more benefits!
GTE thanks and rewards members who use us as their primary financial institution with our unique Member Advantage program:
For each month you qualify you'll get:
- 1.99% APY* on checking and savings balances up to $500
- .25% APY increase on new and renewal share certificate rates
- .25% APR** upfront discount on new consumer loans
- $125 credit toward application fees and closing costs on first mortgage loans
- Waived Automatic Overdraft Transfer and other fees
- 30% rebate on check orders
- FREE money orders and official checks
- $25 Annual Fee waived for the Visa® Platinum Credit Card with CURewards
See How Easy it is to Qualify
Have questions? Visit our helpful Member Advantage FAQ page.
Click here for more information about Member Advantage and a downloadable and printable flyer.
Note: you will begin receiving Member Advantage benefits the month after you qualify. For example, if you met the requirements in April, and will start receiving Member Advantage benefits in May.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield as of Dec. 1, 2016. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. 1.99% APY available only on your primary checking and savings accounts. College Checking accounts are not eligible for Member Advantage.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate. .25% discount does not apply to Mortgages, Lines of Credit, Cash Secured Loans, Indirect Loans and Credit Cards.