Member Advantage means more benefits!
GTE thanks and rewards members who use us as their primary financial institution with our unique Member Advantage program:
For each month you qualify you'll get:
- 6.99% APY* on checking and savings balances up to $500
- .25% APY increase on new and renewal share certificate rates
- .25% APR** upfront discount on new consumer loans
- $250 credit toward application fees and closing costs on first mortgage loans
- Waived Automatic Overdraft Transfer and other fees
- 30% discount on check orders
- FREE money orders and official checks
- $25 Annual Fee waived for the Visa® Platinum Credit Card with CURewards
See How Easy it is to Qualify
Have questions? Visit our helpful Member Advantage FAQ page.
Click here for more information about Member Advantage and a downloadable and printable flyer.
Note: you will begin receiving Member Advantage benefits the month after you qualify. For example, if you met the requirements in April, and will start receiving Member Advantage benefits in May.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield as of September 1, 2012. Fees may reduce earnings. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. 6.99% APY only available on your primary checking account. U22 Checking accounts are not eligible for Member Advantage.
**APR=Annual Percentage Rate. Loan approval, APR, and down payment required based on payment method, creditworthiness, collateral, and ability to repay. Rates, terms, and conditions are subject to change. Minimum APR available on auto loans is 1.99% based on qualifications. .25% discount does not apply to Mortgages, Lines of Credit, Cash Secured Loans, and Credit Cards. +No purchase or entry necessary to win.