Paying your loan is easier than ever
Making a payment to your loan is super quick and convenient with the electronic payment options GTE offers.
Making Your Own Payment
You have many options available to make a payment from your checking or savings account with GTE:
Want to pay off your loan early? We can help you with that too. Simply select the “Principal Only” option on the Payments & Transfers screen.
You can have your loan payment made automatically! No more writing checks or worrying about due dates. We will withdraw your payment in the amount you indicate from your savings or checking account with GTE or another financial institution:
- Log in to Online Banking and navigate to Everything Else>Resources>Forms to download and complete the ACH Origination Form.
- To set it up on an outside financial institution please call 888.871.2690 or visit any of our locations.
You will continue to receive monthly statements as a record of charges and payments.
First Time Logging In
Get 24/7 access to your loan and other GTE accounts!
If you have never logged into Online Banking, it’s easy to get started:
- Select “Enroll in Online Banking” from the LOGIN Online Banking box at the top of this page
- Follow the steps to set up your username, password, and MyKey authentication
- Once you are set up, use these same credentials to log in to Mobile Banking
The first time you access Phone Banking:
- Enter your member number
- Use the last 4 digits of your social security number as your PIN
- The system will automatically have you reset it to one of your choice