Start earning points when you sign!
Use your CURewards Visa® Platinum Credit Card with CURewards points or MasterCard® Debit Card for purchases you make every day and earn points you can redeem for stuff you want anyway!
Put your points towards over 3,000 rewards:
- 1% cash back, right to your GTE account
- Popular retail and restaurant gift cards
- Premium merchandise like electronics
- Travel, hotel accommodations, airfare, and cruises
Visa Platinum Credit Card with CURewards points program
- Earn 1 point per dollar
- Free for Member Advantage members or only $25 annually (charged to your GTE Visa)
- Points are good for 4 years
- Promotions throughout the year to earn 2x & 3x points
- Combine with your debit card points to maximize your rewards!
CURewards MasterCard Debit Card points
- Every GTE Financial MasterCard Debit Card comes with CURewards points. You earn 1 point for every five dollars on signature based transactions you make.
Visit the CURewards site to check your point balance, redeem points and find CURewards Mall merchants that earn you points even faster. With CURewards Mall, shop in-store or online at over 25,000 participating retailers to get bonus rewards points and special offers when you use your GTE CURewards cards.
Note: Be sure to sign for your debit transactions rather than enter your PIN, since only signature-based transactions earn rewards points. If you are prompted for a PIN but would rather sign for the purchase, simply ask the cashier to run it as credit.
Back to school shopping? Have you heard of Tax Free Weekend? Get more information here!
Want to Transfer Rewards Points, click here for information?
Click here for program rules.
*Maximum points accrued per cycle are 30,000; per year 150,000. Business accounts are not eligible for CURewards. Note: Be sure to sign for your debit transactions rather than enter your PIN, since only signature-based transactions earn rewards points. If you are prompted for a PIN but would rather sign for the purchase, simply ask the cashier to run it as credit.