OFFICIAL RULES + DISCLOSURE | Morgan Auto Group Indirect Contest
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: 2024 GTE Financial Indirect Auto Loan “Contest” is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. This contest is for finance workers within the Morgan Auto Group dealerships. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Sponsor: GTE Financial, 711 E Henderson Ave, Tampa, FL 33602. Lightning Hockey LP (the “Lightning”), VSG Enterprises LLC (“VSG”), and Tampa Bay Arena, LLC (“TBA”) are not a sponsor, co-sponsor, organizer, or administrator of this Contest.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in this Contest constitutes the entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and to the Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to this Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on February 1, 2024 at 12:00 a.m. and ends on April 1, 2024 at 11:59 p.m. (“Entry Period”). The Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for this Contest.
5. How to Enter: By completing auto loans with GTE Financial, your dealership is automatically entered to win. There is no submission necessary to win.
6. Winner Determination: At their sole discretion (2) winners (dealerships) will be determined by GTE Financial using their records of vehicles sold within the contest period. The winners will be chosen by the entry the judges decide to have the highest and second highest total of loans funded in units. In a tie among two or more entries, the winner will be selected by the entry first received as determined by the submission timestamp among the winning entities. Sponsor’s decision regarding the winner of the Contest will be final. It is the intent of GTE Financial that these prize packs are awarded to the dealerships. Dealerships, at their sole discretion may determine how prize packs may be distributed.
7. The Sponsor will notify the potential winner via phone call or email (as applicable) and will provide further instructions to claim the dealership’s prize(s). Each potential winner will be required to verify an email address or phone number and provide their full name and mailing address (no P.O. Boxes) information for prize fulfillment purposes in order to claim prize(s). If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to provide any requested information, does not comply with these Official Rules, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize(s). If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, the prize may be awarded to a runner-up, if any, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Up to three (3) alternate winners may be determined, after which the applicable prize will remain un-awarded. Acceptance of any prize shall constitute and signify the winner’s agreement and consent that Sponsor and its designees may use the winner’s name, city, state, likeness, Submission, and/or prize information in connection with this Contest for promotional, advertising, or other purposes, worldwide, in any and all media now known or hereafter devised, including the Internet, without limitation and without further payment, notification, permission or other consideration, except where prohibited by law. Without limiting the generality of these Official Rules, the winner shall irrevocably grant, transfer, convey and assign to Sponsor the entirety of his/her rights in and to the Submission and all renewals and extensions of copyright, and the right to secure copyright registrations thereto in perpetuity including, without limitation, the rights to use the Submission for any and all purposes in any and all media whether now known or hereafter developed, on a worldwide basis, in perpetuity. The winner accepts and acknowledges that Sponsor shall not be obligated to use the Submission and that Sponsor, in its sole discretion, shall have the right to refrain from using the Submission. Sponsor shall not incur any liability to the extent Sponsor chooses to refrain from exercising its rights hereunder. The winner will indemnify GTE Financial, the Lightning, TBA, VSG, the National Hockey League (“NHL”), NHL Enterprises, L.P., NHL Enterprises Canada, L.P., NHL Enterprises B.V., NHL Interactive CyberEnterprises, LLC, National Hockey League Foundation, NHL Foundation, each of the other member clubs of the NHL, and each of their respective subsidiaries or affiliated entities, including any entity which, now or in the future, controls, is controlled by, or is under common control with the NHL or any of its member clubs, and the directors, officers, employees, partners, shareholders, owners and agents of the above entities (collectively, the “NHL Entities”), their corporate parent and/or subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, and agents” and any licensee, collectively, “Released Parties”) against all claims, damages, liabilities, and expenses (including reasonable counsel fees and legal expenses) arising out of any breach of these terms..
8. Prize: Two prizes will be awarded for the entire contest period: (2) Ashley Club tickets, a Lightning home game during the month of April, and a VIP experience that will be determined by the Sponsor. Valued at $900 per winner.
This experience is non-transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute the VIP experience for one of comparable or greater value, in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. All VIP experience details are at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit: One (1) prize per person during the Contest Period. Odds of winning may vary based on the number of entries received.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify this Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, unforeseen circumstances that are outside of Sponsor’s control or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of this Contest, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If terminated, Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, determine the winner from among all non-suspect, eligible Submissions received up to time of such action using the judging procedure outlined above or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the Submission process or the operation of this Contest or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner and to void all associated Submissions. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages and other remedies (including attorneys’ fees) from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
NHL game, event and exhibition dates and times are determined at the sole discretion of the Office of the Commissioner of Hockey and/or the applicable NHL club, as applicable, and may be subject to change. Released Parties (defined above) will not be responsible for weather conditions, acts of God, pandemics, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, player/referee/labor or other strike or work stoppage, or other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any game, event or exhibition or any other scheduled event or closure of venue.
10. Limitations of Liability: Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrant, printing, typographical or other errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software, or lost, interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), website, or other connections, availability or accessibility or miscommunications or failed computer, satellite, telephone or cable transmissions, lines, or technical failure or jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected transmissions; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the Submission process or the Contest; (4) other errors or problems of any kind relating to or in connection with the Promotion, whether printing, typographical, technical, computer, network, mechanical, human error or otherwise, which may occur in the administration of the Contest, the uploading or processing of entries, or the processing or judging of Submissions, the announcement of the prizes or in any promotion-related materials; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in this Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Released Parties are not responsible for any unauthorized third-party use of any Submission.
By participating in the Contest, you agree to release and hold Released Parties harmless from all alleged, existing, or future actions, claims, and/or liabilities of whatever nature including, but not limited to, personal injury, bodily injury (including, without limitation, wrongful death and disability), property damage, and expense (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) and loss or damage of any other kind, relating to or arising from, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, (a) your participation, or inability to participate, in the Contest, or any Contest-related or prize-related activity; (b) the use by Released Parties (including modification, adaptation, and reproduction) of entry materials during or after the Contest; (c) the delivery, acceptance, possession, redemption, use, misuse, loss, or misdirection of the prize; and (d) any other claim or cause of action you may have against any Released Party.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, the entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Middle District of Florida located in Tampa Florida; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest, and in no event will entrant be permitted to obtain attorneys’ fees or other legal costs; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Florida without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Florida or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Florida.
13. Tampa Bay Lightning trademarks, service marks and copyrights are proprietary to the Tampa Bay Lightning. All rights reserved.
NHL ENTITIES (DEFINED ABOVE) WILL HAVE NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZE. THE NHL ENTITIES HAVE NOT OFFERED OR SPONSORED THE SWEEPSTAKES IN ANY WAY.