52-Week Saving Challenge: Official Rules & Regulations
1. Contest Dates: Entry Period: The 52-Week Saving Challenge contest begins at 12:00am EST on January 1, 2021 and ends at 11:59pm EST on December 31, 2021. Notification of Winners: on or about January 31st, 2022.
2. Sponsor: GTE Financial; 711 E. Henderson Ave., Tampa, FL 33602
3. Eligibility: All members and participants who open a 52-Week Saving Challenge account and make all 52 deposits during the 2021 calendar year. Participants must have a balance of at least $1,378 in their account on January 1, 2022.
4. Drawing: One final winner will be selected eligible entrants in the 52-Week Savings Campaign at the end of the 2021 calendar. Odds of winning are based on the number of eligible accounts. The credit union reserves the right to make adjustments to the timing and amount of the prize at any time without notice.
5. Prize: $1,378
One winner who completes saving for all 52 weeks will be chosen at random. Winner will be responsible for all applicable taxes including federal, state, and local taxes.
Winner will be notified by telephone and/or email. If a potential winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days from the first notification attempt, then such person shall be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. All winners are subject to verification, including, without limitation, verification of eligibility, compliance with Official Rules, and completion of any required documents. Entrants agree that the Sponsor has the sole right to decide all matters and disputes arising from this Contest and that all decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding.
6. Eligibility Exceptions and General Terms: The winners will be drawn on or about January 31, 2022 at GTE Financial headquarters, 711 E. Henderson Ave., Tampa, FL 33602. Entrants do not need to be present to win. Promotion is open to Florida residents only. The winners will be selected from members who participate in the 52-Week Saving Challenge or 52-Week Early Saving Challenge by transferring money into the special account through at least one saving block during the promotional period. Entry can also be made by sending a 5x7 note card with name, address, city, state, zip code, day and evening telephone numbers to GTE Financial, ATTN: 52-Week Saving Challenge, 711 E Henderson Ave, Tampa, FL 33602 and transferring at least $5 into the 52-Week Saving Challenge special savings account.
7. Winner Listing: For the names of the winners, write to GTE Financial, ATTN: 52-Week Saving Challenge, P. O. Box 172599, Tampa, FL 33672-0599 and the names will be mailed or emailed to you. The winner’s name may be printed without compensation in the GTE Financial newsletter and may also be posted on our website and/or social media sites.
8. Limitation of Liability Release: GTE Financial will report winners as required by applicable law. Winners authorize GTE Financial to use their name and/or likeness in credit union materials as well as on social media. By participating in this Contest, the entrant agrees to receive information about products and offers from GTE Financial. Neither GTE Financial nor its employees provide any warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to the prize, nor do employees assume any liability of any nature for any property loss, damage or personal injury occurring in connection with the prize and/or drawing. By participating in this Contest, entrants agree to abide by and be bound by these official rules and selected winners made by GTE Financial employees, which are final in all matters related to this Contest.
GTE Financial reserves the right to disqualify a participant at any time. GTE Financial and all other related entities, their affiliates, subsidiaries, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents, and any and all Internet service and access provider(s) are not responsible for: any incorrect or inaccurate entry information; human error, technical malfunctions; failures, omission, interruption, deletion, or defect of any telephone network, computer online systems, computer equipment, server providers or software, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Contest; inability to access the GTE Financial website due to computer or electronic malfunction or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any website.