Be Entered to win one of (10) $1,000 Prizes!
Start Using Zelle® and Bill Pay Today
Spring is the perfect time to clean up your finances and give them a fresh start. As part of our Spring Sweepstakes, you're entered for a chance to win $1,000 for every qualifying transaction that you make.
The following transactions qualify!
- Activate a new eBill
- Setup a new autopay in Bill Pay
- Set up a new recurring payment in Bill Pay
- Complete a new Zelle® payment of $5 or more
How to Start with Zelle®
If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle at GTE Financial, it's simple to get started!
1. Login to Online Banking
2. Under the "Payments" tab, select "Send Money with Zelle®"
3. Follow the easy enrollment prompts
Alternatively, you can enroll with Zelle through GTE Mobile! Simply select "Transfers" at the bottom and click "Send Money with Zelle®".
How to Start with Bill Pay
- Login to GTE Online Banking and complete enrollment.
- To access Bill Pay, please click on ‘Bill Pay’ under ‘Additional Services’ in the main navigation. Once you are on the Bill Pay page, use the top navigation to ‘Add a Bill’ (this is where you would input your biller and account information), view history, manage bills, access Zelle®, view your account and update your profile.
- When you are getting ready to pay a biller, here are the steps:
- You reference your bill’s due date and schedule a payment date prior to your due date so that your payment arrives on time. The calendar feature will help select the earliest possible Pay Date.
- Bill Pay is like your personal assistant! You tell us what Pay Date you want, and then we make sure your payment is there on time.
Electronic: The vast majority of payments are made electronically, and funds will not be deducted from your account until your Pay Date.
Check: For payments that must be made with a check, GTE sends the check for you. Funds are deducted when the biller processes the check – just like a check you would send.
View: GTE will choose the best option between electronic and check payments based on biller specifications. Within the Bill Pay system, you will be able to view how your payment was made.