We're experts in finding affordable and complete Tampa auto insurance. Request a quote and let us find the right coverage for you.
GTE Insurance can help make your time on the water relaxed and worry-free. We will find you comprehensive protection that protects you, your friends and family, your watercraft and your boating equipment.
If you live in Florida, chances are GTE Insurance covers what you ride. GTE Insurance can insure a full spectrum of motorcycles from street cycles, Harley Davidsons, cruisers and touring bikes, to dirt bikes and ATVs.
Guaranteed Asset Protection (GAP)
If the unexpected happens to your vehicle, you could lose more than just its value - you could lose your vehicle investment. If you get an accident where your car is totaled, and let's say you owe $10,000 and your car is worth $8,000, you could be paying
the $2,000 difference out-of-pocket! With GTE's GAP, you can bridge the "gap" between the amount you owe and the amount your auto insurance company pays.
With GAP Coverage, You'll Enjoy These 4 Great Benefits!
1. Low-cost protection for only $499 with a 60-day free look
- You can finance the $499 with your GTE auto loan, so it equates to a small monthly payment
2. Protection for the term of your loan/lease up to 84 months*
- Only available on GTE auto loans
- Available on purchases and refinances
3. You can add GAP to your GTE auto loan at any time, even after you've closed or left the dealership!
4. Plus, receive Deductible coverage*
Now GAP offers even more protection with Auto Deductible Reimbursement! If you file and pay a deductible for a comprehensive or collision claim for any vehicle you own and insure, you get up to $500** reimbursed!
GAP can easily be added to your vehicle loan contract. Speak with a Member Advocate at any Community Financial Center or call us at 813-414-6787 ext. 40433 for more details and to purchase this protection.
*Your GAP certificate will have complete coverage conditions and exclusion details. **$500 per loss and unlimited claims per year, effective upon enrollment and continues for 3 years.
Get a Free Quote
Mechanical Breakdown Protection
Avoid costly vehicle repairs with Route 66 and their top-of-the-line extended warranty plans. Their Mechanical Breakdown Protection extends coverage to virtually all components of your new or pre-owned vehicle. The coverage is even transferable if you sell your vehicle before the plan expires.
- Claims paid at the time of repair directly to the repair facilities
- Repairs can be done at any licensed facility
- Costs hundreds less than manufacturer’s warranties
- Can be integrated into the cost of your loan
- 60-day money-back guarantee
The low rate protection offered through Route 66 gives you maximum protection on your vehicle and much more. All plans come with additional benefits:
- 24-Hour roadside assistance
- Rental vehicle assistance
- Total loss refund
- Battery coverage
Buying a vehicle is one of the largest purchases you make, so have it protected.
Visit any Community Financial Center or call us at 813-414-6787 ext 40433 for more details and eligibility requirements.
Request a Quote
Protect your Investment and Family
When you take out a loan, many important decisions are made from how much to borrow to the term of the loan. Another big decision to make is whether to financially protect your new loan with GTE Payment Protection.
GTE Financial knows how important it is to protect your credit and your family’s situation in the event something unfortunate happens to you. For this reason, we offer protection on your loans:
- Death - Will reduce or pay off the balance of your loan if you pass away
- Disability - Will cover your loan payments if you are unable to work due to illness or disability
- Involuntary Unemployment - Ensure your loan payment will be taken care of as you search for new employment
Protect your investments and your peace of mind with GTE Payment Protection. Just ask about it at any Community Financial Center or call us at 813.871.2690 or 888.871.2690, ext. 40433 for more details.
Our credit union provides a CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ to help protect our members from salvage, total loss, structural damage, lemon, and flood vehicles. Your branch representative will be happy to share a CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ with you.*
Every CARFAX Vehicle History Report™ Checks For:
- Title Problems
- Severe Accident
- Odometer Problems
- Ownership History
- High Mileage
- Fleet Car
- Accidents and Service
- Total Loss
- Airbags Deployed
- Structural Damage
- Service Records
Nearly 57 million cars have unfixed safety recalls. Make sure you know before you buy.
Ask one of our Loan Officers to show you the CarFax!
CARFAX Vehicle History Reports are based on information supplied to CARFAX.
CARFAX does not have the complete history of every vehicle.
*Subject to the terms and conditions on Carfax.com.