To open an account you must provide:
- U.S. Social Security Number
- Proof of residency, U.S. citizen or a U.S. permanent resident
- Driver's license or other U.S. issued ID (passport, permanent resident card, state-issued non-driver's ID, military ID, or military-dependent ID)
- Previous home address (if you have lived at your home address for less than two years)
- $5 for your initial deposit funded by a credit card or bank account with a routing number
GTE Financial will perform a credit inquiry for all applicants' background checks. If you have a credit freeze, you must temporarily release it to apply. If you are under age 18, you will need a parent or guardian to complete your application. Need help? Call 813-871-2690 with any questions or for assistance in opening an account.