Online Wire Transfers
Efficiently managing your business requires reliable, on-time payments to your vendors. Wire transfers are a simple, secure, and practical way to transfer funds while giving your business additional time to manage your receivables. Our digital platform allows you to manage these payments at your convenience, to provide peace of mind that your business is taken care of.
- Convenient: Real-time, optimal exchange rates
- Flexibility: Up to 140 different currencies for international wires
- Ease of Use: Track domestic wires with a Fed reference number or an assigned Swift code for international wires
Using ACH Origination, you can initiate electronic business payments, including direct employee deposits, payments to vendors and suppliers, collection of periodic dues or membership fees, transfers to or from non-credit union accounts, and State and Federal tax payments. You can create and manage as many payees as you’d like. All recipient detail is stored in a secure database of payment instructions that includes payee details and relevant banking information.
- Control: Manage your cash flow.
- Cost-effective: Lower transaction fees.
- Convenience: Schedule your payments in advance.
- Secure: Reduces risk inherent with paper checks.
Through our partnership with Newtek, we're proud to be able to offer our business members with advanced payroll processing and management at an affordable cost. With our payroll processing solutions, you can spend less time calculating checks, withholding payments, and paying taxes and more time growing your business!
- Dedicated customer support
- Web-based system
- Payroll management reports
- No Touch Tax Management
- Online Paystubs and W-2s
- HR Support Center
- Newtek Payroll™ is 20% cheaper than companies like ADP® and Paychex® and more cost-effective than in-house payroll solutions. And, for a limited time, you can try our payroll services free for 60 days!
Contact us by calling 813.414.7093 or emailing Payroll.Services@gtefinancial.org for more information.