GTE’s Money Talks program is a unique event option that is offered exclusively to our Community Partners! When you schedule a Money Talks event, financial experts from throughout the Credit Union become exclusively available to your employees to help them navigate all their personal financial questions.
Host a Virtual Money Talks Event
Bring our financial experts directly to your employees!
Offering your Employees free Personal Financial Counseling Sessions
- Complete the “Schedule an Event” Form linked below
- Our team will contact you to schedule a date
- Our team will send you an event flier with a link for your employees to schedule a meeting with their preferred expert
- On the day of the event, our experts will contact your employee at their appointment time and give them an individualized experience based on their needs.
What type of experts will be available?
Typically, a GTE Money Talks event will feature credit union experts from 5 focus areas:
Home Buying Expert
- Home Loans Q&A/Info Session
- Prequalification Review - Are you on track?
- Apply for a mortgage
- Refinance your home loan
Car Buying Expert
- Car Buying Q&A
- Apply for an auto loan
- Refinancing your auto loan
Investments & Retirement Expert
- Personal Financial Planning Review
- Retirement Planning Q&A
- Estate Planning Q&A
- Current coverage review
- Insurance Premiums Savings Assessment
- Tips on how to save
Branch Manager/ Money Mentor
- Tips for building credit, budgeting, debt management, and more
- Join GTE Financial or open a credit card