With GTE Online Banking you can view your accounts, make transfers, pay bills, download statements, and more! Enroll today to start enjoying the convenience of 24/7 banking.
Get Started with Online Banking
Accessing Online Banking
Already enrolled? Login and see how instantly easy it is to bank with GTE.
Please Note: You may be asked to authenticate your identity with a one-time passcode (OTP).
- If you already registered your personal device, you will not be prompted to authenticate with One-Time Passcode.
- If you are on a public/shared device, one you don’t use often, or one that may not be secure at all times, we recommend not registering the device. You will be prompted to authenticate with One-Time Passcode when logging in.
Request a Password
If you have forgotten your password, please click LOGIN at the top of the website. Select the “Forgot Password” link and follow the instructions to create a new one.
Change Your Password
If you know your Online Banking password and would like to change it, please login to your account and click on the Change Password link located in the main menu.
You are responsible for the correct set-up and installation of a Web browser or related software to gain Internet access to and use of the GTE Financial’s Online Services. You agree that neither we nor any of our service providers shall be liable for any loss or damages (whether direct, indirect, special or consequential or otherwise), including economic, property, personal, or other loss or injury, whether caused by us, the hardware or software or a system-wide failure, arising or resulting from the installation, use, or maintenance of the equipment, software or other items necessary to access and/or operate GTE Financial’s Online Services.
Disclaimer of Warranties
(a) Warranties of Fitness and Merchantability
NEITHER WE, NOR ANY OF OUR SUBSIDIARIES, NOR ANY INFORMATION PROVIDERS MAKE ANY WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, TO YOU CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE, EQUIPMENT, BROWSER OR OTHER ONLINE SERVICES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, UNLESS DISCLAIMING SUCH WARRANTY IS PROHIBITED BY LAW.
(b) Computer-related Warranties
Neither we, nor any of our subsidiaries, nor any information provider is liable for any computer virus or software-related problems that may be attributable to services provided in connection with Online Banking Online Services.
Online Banking Security
At GTE Financial, keeping the information you entrust to us private is our highest priority, which is why we employ the most sophisticated security measures available to safeguard your account and personal data from unapproved or fraudulent access.
Part of this process is to require multiple layers of authentication by members using our online services. These steps take a little extra time, but they provide critical protection against access to your data by unwanted parties.
Some of the components of this security system include:
- A username and password (PIC) are required to access the system.
- One-Time Passcode authentication to strengthen login safeguards by adding steps to verify your identity.
- Encryption scrambles your transmissions when crossing the Internet.
- The Online Banking servers are behind firewalls.
- After entering a password incorrectly three times, access to an account is blocked and your identity must be authenticated before access is restored.
Members are responsible for protecting the secrecy of their username and password in accordance with the terms contained in your new account disclosure. GTE Financial recommends that you not store secured pages in your cache or leave your computer unattended while you are logged in to Online Banking.