Round-Up Your Change!
Start Using Future Change Today
It's amazing how much money you can actually save simply by rounding up your change! With GTE's Future Change experience, with each debit purchase, your change will automatically round up to the nearest dollar into a special savings account accessible 24/7.
It's a fun and easy way to save! Plus, for members that also have a loan with GTE, Future Change will instantly show you the advantages of using your change to make an extra payment. Super helpful!
Round up for Charity
Did you know, simply by being a member of GTE Financial, you are also a philanthropist? That's right! You are part of something much bigger than a bank account. Every year, GTE employees champion a charity each month. Based on staff fundraising, we were able to donate over $610K to local charities last year alone.
Giving back is our passion and purpose!
Now, when you use Future Change, members can also apply their rounded-up change to a local 501C3 that really needs our help. Your small change is a very big deal!
Get Started with Future Change
- Become a member
- Open a GTE Go Checking Account of your choice
- Download the App or visit Online Banking to set-up your Future Change experience
Then use your FREE debit card to start rounding-up into your Future Change Savings!
Key Future Change Benefits!
- Get your Future Change Savings Account with Round-Up: With every swipe of your debit card, the change will round up to the nearest dollar.
- Two Options to Donate: Future Change members may round up their change for the current month or the member may continue to round up their change until they say stop! You can easily set or re-set your "give back" preferences within the Future Change page of Online Banking at any time.
- Donation Confirmation: Members that participate in donating their change to charity will receive a special communication that includes the amount donated as well as an introduction to next month's charity. Receipts, donor letters or other tax information can be provided the charity!