Shop for either a new or used car from the comfort of your home. GTE has partnered with TrueCar® and CU Auto Branch to offer you one of the widest selection of vehicles. Coupled with GTE's fast and easy financing, it’s a combination that can’t be beat.
Two Great Shopping Experiences
Easy Shopping, Quick Applications
Helping You Find and Finance
Learn more about our limited time offer from TrueCar®!
Shop and Buy with Confidence
Our partnership* with TrueCar® helps save time and money on your new or pre-owned vehicle. Shop at your convenience and obtain fair pricing before ever stepping foot on the lot. Coupled with GTE's fast and easy financing, it’s a combination that can’t be beat.
- Research vehicles at gtefinancial.truecar.com
- Download your Guaranteed Savings Certificate to take to your dealership
- Before the dealership, apply for a GTE Financial Auto Loan online or at a Community Financial Center
- Obtain your Pre-Approval Letter from GTE Financial, online or in one of our Community Financial Centers
- Use your Pre-Approval Letter and GTE Financial Loan Check at the dealership for a hassle-free car buying
Benefits of TrueCar
Save time and money at the dealership
- A Certified Dealer will help find in-stock vehicles that fit your needs
- Browse the inventory of pre-owned vehicles with free CARFAX reports on most vehicles
- View photos and read reviews
Upfront, guaranteed no-hassle pricing
- Members can save an average of $3,533 off MSRP on new cars**
- See what others in your area have paid for the vehicle you're considering
Quality Pre-Owned Vehicles at Affordable Prices
Interested in a pre-owned vehicle at the best possible price without the dreaded ‘used car sales’ experience? Look no further than CU Auto Branch. All vehicles have a clearly marked purchase price and if they wouldn’t drive it, they won’t sell it. They also accept trade-ins and will make you an offer, even if you don’t purchase one of theirs.
What to Expect at CU Auto Branch:
- 100% risk-free, money-back guarantee for 7 days / 1,000 miles
- serviced, safety inspected, and detailed pre-owned vehicles come with a certified CARFAX history report
- 30-day / 1,000 mile CU Auto Branch warranty in addition to the balance of any pre-existing warranty
Visit CU Auto Branch to browse their impressive selection or visit them in person at:
E Hillsborough Ave
Tampa, FL 33610
Hours of Operation:
Monday thru Friday: 9 am-6 pm
If CU Auto Branch doesn’t have what you’re shopping for, they’ll help you find it. Once you find the perfect vehicle, make sure to APPLY for a low-rate, GTE auto loan.
*GTE Financial Car Buying Service is provided by TRUECar. GTE Financial is not responsible for, nor makes any representations or warranties as to, TRUECar’s products and services, its claims or its website content. TRUECar operates its program and information website (which features pricing performance, technical and safety data available for new and used vehicles) totally independent of GTE Financial. Also, each certified dealer sets its own pricing and will confirm actual vehicle availability from in-stock inventory. Finally, please be aware that TRUECar’s website may have privacy and information security policies that are different than those of GTE Financial. GTE Financial disclaims any responsibility for the content and accessibility of the third party website you are about to access. GTE Financial does not have the ability nor any right to change or affect the content and accessibility of the third party website you are about to access.
** Between 1/1/20 and 12/31/20, the average savings off MSRP experienced by consumers who connected with a TrueCar Certified Dealer through a TrueCar-powered auto buying program and who were identified as buying a new vehicle from that Certified Dealer was $3,552. Your actual savings may vary based on multiple factors, including the vehicle you select, region, dealer, and applicable vehicle-specific manufacturer incentives, which are subject to change. The MSRP is determined by the manufacturer and may not reflect the price at which vehicles are generally sold in the dealer’s trade area, as many vehicles are sold below MSRP. Each dealer sets its own pricing.