Ready to Pay Off Your Home Loan Early?
First of all, congratulations on considering paying off your home loan early!
Here are the steps you will need to complete in order to pay off your home loan.
- Request a Payoff Statement. This can be requested several ways:
- For a First Mortgage or Fixed Second Mortgage
- Automated information by phone :
- (877) 772-9633 or (1-877-7PAYOFF)
- Please bear in mind that the automated phone system will not be able to issue a payoff statements for loans in a bankruptcy, foreclosure, or loss mitigation status or for loans that are considered multi-delinquent.
- Fax Request:
- (609) 538-4011 or (609) 538-4012
- Mail Request:
- Payoff Department
PO Box 77406
Ewing, NJ 08628
- For a Home Equity Line of Credit (HELOC)
- By Phone:
- Fax Request:
- Email request:
- After you request the payoff statement you will receive further instructions on how to fund your payoff payment.
- In order to avoid delays and processing errors, the payoff funds received should be remitted in the proper format. Payoff funds must be remitted in the form of
- Certified Funds
- Cashier's Check
- Money Order or/and Attorney's Trust Check.
- Personal checks or ACH funds will not be accepted. Any personal checks or ACH funds received will be returned to sender by regular mail, along with a letter explaining the reason
for the return and a revised payoff statement.
* Please note: The tax and insurance bills will continue to be paid as they become due until the loan has been paid in full.