Proudly offering nonprofit checking to position your organization for maximum impact with less fees, more services, and partnership opportunities.
Business Nonprofit Checking
Benefits-Packed Checking for Nonprofit Organizations
Open A Business Nonprofit Checking Account Today!
Get started with GTE Business Services and find out about all our great benefits by calling 813.414.7093.
- Convenient, flexible, and instantly easy Remote Deposit Capture available.
- Make payments easier, faster, smarter, and safer with our First Data partnership for Merchant Services and GTE ACH Origination and Online Wire Transfers. Worried about fraud? We’ve got you covered with Check Positive Pay and ACH Block and Filter.
- Advanced payroll processing and management at an affordable cost with our Newtek partnership for Payroll Services.
- GTE Insurance understands business in the community. As an independent insurance company, we will review your options with multiple companies while comparing protection and prices to find the best value for your business.
- Need a loan? We’ve got you covered. At GTE we cover your needs with credit cards, commercial vehicle loans, equipment loans, and commercial real estate loans.
- Become a Community Partner to get 6 months of Go Premium checking and Early Pay waived for your employees and board members. This partnership also offers retirement planning, financial education, free advertising opportunities, participation in company events, and so much more!
|$0 - $2,999.99||0.05%||0.05%|
|$2,500 - $49,999.99||0.15%||0.15%|
|$50,000 - $99,999.99||0.25%||0.25%|
Features & Benefits
- $100 minimum deposit to open
- No monthly maintenance fee
- Dividends: YES! (up to 0.45%)
- Complimentary incoming wires
- Complimentary non-cash items per statement cycle: 500
- Complimentary cash deposits per statement cycle: $10,000
- Complimentary Online and Mobile Banking, with Bill Pay
- Checks, Cashier’s Checks, and Money Orders included!
- Stop payment, stop payment removal, and overdraft transfer fees waived!
- Discounted Business Services such as Treasury Management, Merchant Services, and Payroll Services
- Become a Community Partner for exclusive business and employee benefits
*Annual Percentage Yield accurate as of the last dividend declaration date. Any fees could reduce earnings on this account. Rates, terms and conditions subject to change without notice. If you do not have a Business Account with GTE Financial, you must first open a Business Savings. Use our simple online application and click on ‘Open a Business Account’ to get started. Federally Insured by the NCUA.