Deposit a check from anywhere!
With just a quick scan or photo of the front and back of a check, Deposit2GO lets you deposit checks from virtually anywhere with your cell phone or scanner*.
And personal GTE Deposit2GO deposits are now "real-time". That means no more waiting or wondering when your money is available!
Other Deposit2GO Benefits:
- FREE for GTE members!
- Save trips to a GTE location
- Convenient 24/7 availability
- Safe, secure access through GTE Online Banking
- Copies of deposited checks are kept for 18 months
- Deposit up to $10,000 per day
So, the next time you need to make a check deposit, give Deposit2GO a try! Download the iPhone 2.0 app**, Android phone app or the Windows phone app.
If you would like to discuss special deposit limit needs for your Business Account, please contact a Member Representative at 813.871.2690 or toll-free 888.871.2690 ext. 41804.
*Check may be subject to verification which may delay processing and funds availability up to two (2) business days. Upon enrolling in Deposit2GO, your first three (3) checks will go through verification and funds will not be immediately available.
**IMPORTANT UPDATE: Due to Apple updates, Mac users are no longer able to use the scan feature, and Chrome is also no longer a viable browser for Deposit2GO on Mac desktops. Please use the Load and Zero-Client option that is available. If you already have the iPhone or Android Deposit2GO app, make sure to update it with the most current version. See the App Store or Android Market to download.
How does it work?
- Get Started: To start using this FREE service once your account has been opened for at least 30 days, download the Deposit2GO iPhone App, Android App or Windows App. If you'd like to use your desktop scanner, login to GTE Online Banking and click 'Remote Deposit' under 'Additional Services' in the main navigation and follow the directions to scan.
- Endorse and Scan: Endorse the check with your signature and the words "For MOBILE deposit only" on the back of your check before scanning. Enter the total deposit amount of your check and then take a photo or scan the front and back of your check; you can deposit multiple checks at one time! Important note for Mac users: Due to Apple updates made in July 2013, Mac no longer supports the scan function. Please use the Load or Zero-Client option that is available.
- Acceptance and Funding: Once you submit a check, the first $200 of the funds will usually appear in your available balance the next business day* If your check is over $200, the amount exceeding $200 will be available within 2 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. In some instances, your check deposit(s) may require an acceptance process. In this case, the first $200 will be available the following business day and any balance over $200 will be available within 2 business days.
- Save Your Check: You will receive an email notification when your deposit is accepted. Your funds will be available when the deposit shows in your account. Please note, there may be some time in between when you receive the acceptance email and when your funds are available in your account. After you've scanned the check, please save it for sixty days after you receive confirmation that your deposit has been accepted. We also recommend keeping your Deposit Reference # and Item Reference # for your records.
- Visit our FAQ for more information.
*Check may be subject to verification which may delay processing and availability up to two (2) business days. Upon enrolling in Deposit2GO, your first two (2) checks will go through verification.