No Need to Wait on Hold!
If Internet access isn’t available but a telephone is, GTE Automated Phone Banking, also named Call 24, allows you to check balances, move money between accounts and more! Best of all, there’s no need to wait on hold to talk to a live person.
Dial 1.813.871.2690, option 1 to use GTE’s Automated Telephone Banking.
Call 24 Quick Options
- Account to work with – press 1
- Enter your Member Number - this is a unique number to you. This is not an account number for Checking or a Credit Card for example. You can find your Member Number in Online Banking in the top left corner.
- Enter your PIN – This is not the same PIN number as your Debit Card. If this is the first time you have used Phone Banking, please try the last 4 digits of your social security number. If that does not work, you do not remember your
PIN or would like to reset your PIN, please contact Member Care at 1.888.871.2690 and press 0 to speak to a representative.
- Transfer money – press 2
- All account balances – press 3
- Product information – press 5
- Calculate a loan payment – press 2
- More choices select – press 8
- Select merchant verification – press 9
- To start over press *
- To speak with a Member Care Advocate – press 0