Making a loan payment is instantly easy with GTE's electronic payment options.
Make a Payment
Convenient Electronic Payment Options
- Login to Online Banking.
- Click on “Pay/Transfer” in main menu OR click on the Quick Access three dots to the right of the account, then select "Make A Payment."
Payment Types: Transfer from a GTE account or externally linked account, one-time ACH, one-time debit card payments
- Login to the GTE Mobile App.
- Select “Transfers” in main menu.
Payment Types: Transfer from a GTE account or externally linked account
- Have your member number ready.
- Dial (813) 871-2690, option 1 or call directly: (813) 876-6760.
Payment Types: Transfer from a GTE account, one-time ACH
Prefer to send your payment by mail?
To make a payment by mail, follow the instructions on your account statement exactly as directed. For credit card and mortgage payments, please include the payment coupon from the account statement.
Set Up Automatic Payments
Set up automatic payments and simplify your life! No more writing checks or worrying about due dates. We will withdraw your payment in the amount you indicate automatically.
- Option 1: Login to Online Banking and select 'Pay/Transfer' from the main menu. Select the loan account, then set the 'Frequency' and 'Payment Type.'
- Option 2: Login to Online Banking and select 'Services' under your user profile information. Fill out the correct form:
- Setup Automatic Credit Card Payment
- Setup Automatic Mortgage Payment
You will continue to receive monthly statements as a record of charges and payments.
Eligible members can skip their loan payment during the month of their choice for just $35!*