- The earliest your payment is available to pay in Online Banking is 11 days before the first of each month.
Home Loan Servicing FAQs
- If you pay your mortgage by check using the mail, please send your payments after August 1, 2022, to GTE Financial P.O. Box 75028 Chicago, IL 60675-5028.
- If you would like to pay online, you can utilize Online Banking. Once you have signed in, select your account number, then click account details, and then select make a payment.
- If you are paying from another financial institution, please utilize their Online Banking or Bill Pay System.
- If you have not already signed up for eStatements with GTE, please log onto Online Banking to do so. Choose the 'Accounts' > 'Statements' > and click "Sign up Now" for eStatements. This feature is not only eco-friendly it is also free, unlike paper statements that are six dollars per month. If you are already enrolled in eStatements, you can access these from the Accounts menu in Online Banking and then choosing Statements.
- If you are not signed up for eStatements paper statements will be mailed to you.
- Click LOGIN Online Banking at the top of the website. Select the “Enroll in Online Banking” link and simply follow the instructions to create a username, password, and set up MyKey (security questions).
Account Details: Once you have signed into Online Banking, select your mortgage account. That button will take you to the account dashboard below. You will then be able to view all the important details of your mortgage. This is also where you can make a payment, view your statements, and use GTE's mortgage calculator.
Transaction History: If you scroll under the account details, you will see the transaction history for your mortgage account. This will display every payment you've made or any possible late charges.
Payment Dashboard: Once you click to make a payment, you will be taken to this payment & transfers dashboard. You can then choose what account the funds for your payment will come from and choose the amount. Lastly, you will select whether this is a regular monthly payment or if you'd like to pay towards your principal or escrow.
Payment Confirmation: After selecting the next button, you will receive a confirmation pop-up. This will confirm the amount of the payment you made and which account it came out of. The final step to completing your payment is to click the finish button.
Mortgage Calculator: If you click on the mortgage calculator button in the account dashboard, it'll take you here. This tool helps you plan ahead with your payments. You can choose an additional payment amount and if you'd like to make it monthly or just one time.
You can see below that if you made a one-time payment of $2,000, you would be able to skip 2 payments, and save $591 in interest. A mortgage calculator is a helpful tool that allows you to get ahead of your payments and save on interest.
- The first analysis of your escrow account is performed within 12 months after your loan closing. After that, escrow analyses are performed annually according to the escrow analysis schedule for your state. Frequently the first tax bills paid are a carryover from the previous owner and do not represent the current tax assessment of your property. The most common of these conditions are new construction, purchasing a home (prior owner exemption differences), partial year bills, and improvements that have not been added to the bill.
- In Online Banking select your account number and then account details. The amount next to regular payment amount is your monthly payment.
- If you are setting up an automatic payment from your GTE account, select Payments & Transfers. Then click transfer between my accounts and under the amount for payment there is a frequency option. Choose recurring and the date you’d like this payment to be made each month
- If you are setting up an automatic payment from another Financial Institution, go to your main dashboard and select your mortgage. Then click set up auto-pay from another institution.
- 813.871.2690 extension 47855
- Your mortgage has not been sold. The servicing has changed and will now directly be serviced by GTE Financial.
- Information on file with Cenlar FSB concerning required insurance on your property will be transferred to GTE Financial, and GTE Financial will notify your insurance provider of the new loan number and address changes. To ensure that your insurance renewal is paid timely, please verify that your insurance agent has updated the “mortgagee” clause to read: GTE Financial ISAOA/ATIMA P.O. Box 3489 Carmel, IN 46082.
- Your mortgage servicing transitioning to GTE should have very little, if any, effect on your credit score. If there is a change, it will be minor and not permanent.
- At the end of the tax year, you will receive two IRS form 1098s, Mortgage Interest Statements. One will reflect payment and disbursement activity for the previous loan number from January 01, 2022 through July 31, 2022 during which Cenlar FSB serviced your loan under GTE Financial’s name. The other 1098 will be for the new loan number payment and disbursement activity from August 01, 2022 through December 31, 2022 during which GTE Financial began directly servicing your loan.
- Your automatic payment may not have been posted if your payment is not yet due or if you are paid ahead with your mortgage. Your automatic payment will post on the scheduled day of the month that your loan is due.
- This is a current summary of your escrow account. You will receive these annually going forward.