About the GTE Foundation
Established in 2003, the GTE Financial Charitable Foundation provides financial support to non-profit charitable agencies, community organizations, and members of our community.
The Foundation believes that giving back is not only integral to running a successful business, but it is also part of our responsibility as Tampa Bay residents who work, play and grow within our diverse community.
GTE Foundation Mission
The GTE Foundation's mission is to recognize and support the important work of nonprofit organizations, which align with the Credit Union's philosophy of improving the social and economic vitality of our communities.
Organizations also must be located in the following counties to qualify for a GTE Foundation grant: Hillsborough, Pinellas, Sarasota, Manatee, Pasco, Hernando, Polk, Marion, and Citrus.
Past Recipients of GTE Foundation Donations
- Academy Preparatory School
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Corporation to Develop Communities of Tampa
- Florida Prepaid Tuition
- Habitat for Humanity Marion County
- Hillsborough Community College Foundation
- Hillsborough County Schools Foundation Academy of Finance
- Hillsborough Head Start Community Foundation
- Junior Achievement
- Marion County Public Schools Foundation
- Northeast High School Center of Finance