I. Description of the Program
- The Go Points program is a service provided by GTE Federal Credit Union dba GTE Financial (“Sponsor”) and managed by Augeo Consumer Engagement Services, LLC ("Administrator").
- Participation and eligibility in the rewards program is at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and can change at any time without prior notice. Accrual of points is limited to those who have access to GTE Online Banking, a GTE Financial checking account,
a loan with GTE Financial or who have manually opted-in to the rewards program.
- Participants must be 16 years or older to participate.
- Business accounts and TIN accounts are excluded.
- The only special account that will be eligible to participate in the rewards program are Trustees, excluding Executor of the Estate, Rep Payee and Guardianship accounts.
- The rewards program and benefits are offered at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. The Sponsor thereby reserves the right to disqualify any participant from participation in the program and invalidate all points for any reason, including but not
limited to abuse, fraud, or any violation of the program terms and conditions. Invalidation of points means forfeiture of points. The Sponsor may make such a determination in its sole discretion.
- The rewards program is void where prohibited by federal, state, or local law.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible for typographical errors and/or omissions in any program document.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator reserve the right to change the terms and conditions as well as any and all rewards program details including but not limited to point allocations, what participants can earn or spend points on etc. at any time without
prior notice. At the Sponsor's option, redemption of points may be restricted, limited, expired or cancelled at any time without prior notice. Regardless of a participant’s level of activity in the program, the ability to accumulate
points or claim rewards can be terminated or modified without prior notice. The redemption value of points already accumulated may be changed at any time without notice and without restriction or penalty.
- Eligibility in the rewards program is restricted to individuals who have a statement address within the 50 United States, the District of Columbia or any U.S. Possession or Territory. Participants must also remain in good standing, determined solely
by the Sponsor.
II. Earnings Points
- Participants will earn (“points”) for purchases of all eligible products and services including (Sponsor-paid points on the "GTE Go Premier or GTE Go To Credit Card" as well as merchant-funded points through AMPRE applied to other eligible
GTE Debit and Credit Card products). Sponsor-paid Credit Card points will be accumulated at the rate of:
- Unlimited one (1) point per each one (1) dollar charged on the participant’s GTE Go To Credit Card.
- Unlimited one (1) point per each one (1) dollar charged; unlimited double points on specific merchant codes and triple points on specific merchant codes with the GTE Go Premier Credit Card. Points are based on specific merchant category codes which
are subject to change without prior notice, based on the credit card program parameters. The merchant’s category code is subject to the merchant’s decision on the classification of business.
- The following merchant category codes are eligible for 3x points on the Go Premier card (3000-3299, 3351-3441, 3501-3828, 4011-4789, 5542, 5812, 5813, 5814, 7011, 7512); the following are eligible for 2x points on the Go Premier card (5200, 5211, 5231,
5251, 5261, 5411).
- Points accumulated for other products or services are determined at the sole discretion of the Sponsor and are subject to change at any time without prior notice.
- Points across products and services will be automatically pooled into a singular bucket.
- Card point earnings are based on the net retail purchase transaction volume (i.e., purchases less credits, returns and adjustments) charged to a participant’s eligible card. Net purchases are rounded to the nearest dollar and are subject to
verification. If a transaction is subject to a billing dispute, the point value of the transaction may be deducted from the point total during the dispute period. If the transaction is reinstated, points may be reinstated.
- Merchant Funded Points (AMPRE): Cardholders can earn additional points from participating merchants when using their eligible debit and credit cards for purchases at participating AMPRE merchants, both online and in-store. Point earnings will vary based
upon the merchant. Each merchant’s point earnings ratio is listed in the rewards program’s website and is subject to change without notice. For inquiries regarding AMPRE-related rewards, participants will need to contact the Administrator.
- In the event of fraud, abuse of program privileges or violation of the program rules (including any attempt to sell, exchange or transfer points or the instrument exchangeable for points), the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel participation in the
rewards program without prior notice, at which time any earned points would be permanently forfeited.
- If more than one debit card has been issued for the same checking account, the points earned from each card will automatically be pooled together to the primary account holder’s rewards program account into one available point balance.
- If more than one credit card has been issued for the same account, the points earned from each card will automatically be pooled together to the primary account holder’s rewards program account into one available point balance.
- Points may not be combined with any other rewards program.
- The Sponsor and Administrator have no liability for activities related to gifting or sharing of points through account linking. The participant assumes full responsibility for actions such as gifting or linking of accounts including erroneous activities.
Once accounts are linked, or once a gift has occurred in the rewards program, the Sponsor will be unable to “unlink” accounts or reallocate points.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to award bonus points to selected participants for any activity or condition it decides.
- Points are not the property of the participant, and cannot be bought, sold or transferred in any way (including upon death or as part of a domestic relations matter).
- Points are tracked and redeemable on a first-in, first-out basis. Points will expire in December, three (3) years after the date of issuance. Visit the Sponsor website for details on migrated points moved to the rewards program in July 2017.
- The Sponsor and the Administrator shall have no liability for disagreements between participants regarding points. The Sponsor's decisions regarding point discrepancies shall be final.
- Points and point activities are not available when a participant is in default under the account agreement. Sponsor reserves the right to suspend or cancel participation in the rewards program indefinitely or until the account is in good standing without
prior notice which could result in the forfeiture of points.
- The Sponsor reserves the right to close any account based on inactivity at any time without prior notice, which would result in the forfeiture of points.
III. Redeeming Points
- To redeem points, the participant will need to login to GTE Online Banking.
- To be eligible to redeem points, the participant’s account(s) must be open (meaning not voluntarily closed, canceled or terminated for any reason) and the account must be in good standing, solely determined by the Sponsor. Points are deducted from
the participant’s point balance as soon as they are redeemed.
- Points may be redeemed by the participant or any person linked to a given rewards program account.
- The participant agrees to release the Sponsor and Administrator, and its vendors from all liability for any injury, accident, loss, claim, expense or damages sustained by the participant, associated with a reward or use of rewards while participating
in this rewards program and in the case of a travel reward, anyone traveling with or without the participant, in connection with the receipt, ownership, or use of any reward. The Administrator and the Sponsor shall not be liable for consequential
damages, and the sole extent of liability, if at all, shall not exceed the actual value of the reward.
- The participant is responsible for determining any tax liability arising from participation in the rewards program. Consult a tax advisor concerning tax consequences.
- Once points have been redeemed, even if in error, the Sponsor is not responsible for changes or actions post redemption. Points will not be reissued or reallocated.
IV. Travel Rewards
- The Administrator’s travel redemption center is able to take care of all travel arrangements. They are a full service agency that can assist with air rewards, hotel, auto, vacation and cruise reservations.
- All travel must be redeemed through the Administrator’s fully licensed redemption reservation center or website.
- All airline tickets issued in exchange for points are non-refundable and non-changeable after ticket issuance, without paying the standard fees charged by each airline. Changes are subject to authorization by the airline and subject to any fees
charged by the airline and redemption center.
- Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed airline tickets will not be replaced without the participant paying the standard fees charged by each airline.
- Airfares are not guaranteed until ticket is issued. All reservations will receive an email on the same day the ticket is issued. The participant must call in any corrections or discrepancies by the close of business, the same day the ticket
is issued. The travel redemption center will do their best to accommodate all changes and requests. Any changes or corrections done the following day or thereafter are subject to all airline airfare charges, exchange fees and processing fees
and processing charges.
- Paper airline tickets are subject to the individual airline paper ticket fees.
- If a paper ticket is issued, the participant has two options for delivery. The participant can sign a waiver stating that they accept responsibility for a lost ticket, and then the ticket will be sent via US Mail. The second option is to pay
a shipping fee for the ticket to be sent via overnight delivery. Priority, Saturday and outside the forty-eight (48) contiguous states, deliveries will be subject to additional shipping charges.
- The participant is responsible for payment of all baggage charges, departure taxes, seat assignment charges, or other charges that may be assessed by airlines, travel companies and/or governmental entities as a result of travel under the rewards program.
- The Sponsor and Administrator are not responsible for the performance by the airlines of the ticketed transportation. All reservations are made subject to the conditions of airlines, supply or business of the party providing the service, which include
exclusions and limitations of liability. The airline industry is in constant flux and changes made by this industry are done quickly and frequently without notice, therefore, reward redemption rules for air travel are subject to change without
- A valid government ID must be presented at the airport and it must match the traveler’s complete name as listed on the airline ticket.
- Travel insurance: For added protection, it is highly recommended that all travelers consider purchasing travel insurance at the time of ticketing to cover airline bankruptcy, trip cancellation & interruption, baggage delays and lost baggage, medical
expense, emergency medical transportation, and vehicle rental collision insurance.
- Participants may redeem points for a single lowest published airfare as follows:
- Each free ticket must be ordered through Administrator.
- All free tickets must be for round-trip travel on the same airlines or code share airline.
- En-route stopovers are not permitted unless they are to make direct connections.
- Reservations for tickets are only allowed through standard commercial passenger carriers, which excludes the usage of charters.
- Actual travel may occur any time within three hundred and thirty (330) days after the reservation conditions in this agreement are met.
- Reservations shall also be subject to airline seat availability on travel dates specified by the traveler.
V. Non-travel Rewards
- When necessary, the Administrator may substitute a reward with an updated model of equal or greater value. Participants will be notified of any change when ordering. The rewards program Administrator reserves the right to replace or remove
certain sections within any program literature or website. All rewards are subject to availability.
- Merchandise rewards may take two to four (2-4) weeks to be delivered from the time of order. Multiple rewards may arrive at different times because they may be provided by different vendors. Delivery times may increase during peak holiday periods.
- No shipments of merchandise can be made to APO/FPO or PO Box addresses.
- Merchandise shippable by UPS will be available to all US territories. Items being shipped to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Guam and the US Virgin Islands will have an additional freight charge billed to the card given at the time of redemption.
- Merchandise pictured in any reward's program brochure or website may not necessarily reflect exact colors or models of actual rewards due to printing variations and/or manufacturers’ updates. Information is accurate to the very best of our
knowledge. The Sponsor and the Administrator are not responsible for errors or omissions.
- The number of points required for reward items are subject to change at any time.
- Participants may exchange merchandise only in the event of merchandise defects or damage in shipment. Some items are delivered by common carrier, where a delivery time is scheduled and someone must be present to accept delivery. When this
is the case, the item must be opened in the presence of that carrier and any exceptions, damages, or shortages must be noted on the delivery receipt before the participant signs to accept shipment of merchandise. For those items that are delivered
without being scheduled, please inspect the item within 24 hours of delivery and notify the customer service center if you find any exceptions, damages, or shortages.
- All merchandise is covered by manufacturer’s warranties. Any such defect should be handled through the standard manufacturer repair facility as noted with product.
Gift Cards and Certificates
- Points may be redeemed for gift cards and certificates from select merchants. Most gift cards and certificates are delivered within two to three (2-3) weeks, to the address specified on the order file with the Administrator, as long as it is within
the United States and its territories. Delivery times may increase during peak holiday periods.
- Gift cards and certificates cannot be returned, and are not redeemable for cash or credit.
- All other sales and/or use taxes including shipping and handling charges of items purchased using a gift card or certificate are the responsibility of the participant and are subject to the merchants’ policies in effect at the time of redemption.
Purchases in excess of the amount of the gift cards are at the participant’s expense.
- Gift cards and certificates may also be subject to other restrictions imposed by the merchant. Gift cards and certificates purchased to provide services are subject to the terms and conditions of the vendor providing the services.
- Additional terms and conditions may be specified on the gift card or certificate.
- If a merchant declares bankruptcy, the Sponsor and Administrator are not liable for the underlying funds on the gift card or certificate.
- Once the gift card or certificate is redeemed and/or used, they are not returnable, exchangeable or replaceable.
- Each merchant sets a policy in regards to lost or stolen gift cards or gift certificates. If a gift card or certificate is lost or stolen the participant should report the occurrence to the Administrator immediately. The Administrator reserves
the right to decline to replace lost or stolen gift cards or certificates.
- If gift cards or certificates have been ordered and not received by the participant, they must notify the Administrator using the provided customer service number. The participant must notify the Administrator no earlier than fifteen (15) days after the
expected receipt date and no later than sixty (60) days from the expected ship date. Upon receipt of such notification, the Administrator will investigate. The Administrator with its sole discretion may replace any non-received shipment, in
which a full balance remains on a gift card or gift certificate.
- The Administrator is not responsible if a recipient or participant defaces, damages or otherwise renders unsuitable for redemption a gift card or certificate that was received from this reward site.
Cash Back and GTE-Fulfilled Rewards
- The cash back reward(s), and all fee reversal redemptions, will appear as a credit to whichever account the participant supplies at the time of redemption. The participant is solely responsible for the accuracy of the account number provided and the Sponsor
is not liable for incorrect account information. Refunds or reallocation of points once a redemption is made will not be available.
- The participant is responsible for any outstanding balance owed on an account after the credit is applied.
- Cash back reward(s) cannot be applied toward the payment amount owed on a participant’s loan.
- Sponsor is an equal housing lender and is federally insured by the NCUA. Any Sponsor-specific rewards are subject to program, product and service parameters and can change without prior notice. Please reference the program and Sponsor website(s) for full
rewards program details. Loans are subject to underwriting based on payment method, creditworthiness, loan terms and collateral.
VI. Contact Information
- For questions, concerns or complaints, please contact the Administrator's customer service center. You should expect a resolution to all inquiries within 3 business days.
- The Administrator's Customer Service center is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week except from 11pm Thanksgiving Day to 5am the following morning, and Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve starting at 11pm, closed both holidays until 5am the following
- The travel redemption center is available Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. ET, Weekends from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. ET. Closed New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Thanksgiving and Christmas.
- To contact the Sponsor’s Rewards Center, call 800.871.6948.
- The Program's website can be access in GTE Online Banking.