Introducing the Smart and Flexible GTE Financial MasterCard®
The GTE Financial MasterCard® Debit Card is designed with Smart Chip EMV technology, and offers you access to over 30,000 ATMs with no fee, the option to have a new card instant issued at any of our locations, a 24/7 access line to change your PIN plus debit alerts on your phone or email! This card is jam-packed.
Please note: if you plan to travel outside of your normal spending area, adjust your approved regions the GTE Cards App, add a Travel Region in Online Banking, or contact our Member Care Department at 813.871.2690 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 prior to your trip, to ensure your card will work properly.
Lost your Debit Card or need a new one?
- You can replace your credit or debit card in seconds within the GTE Mobile App! Lost, stolen, damaged, or fraud—you no longer have to call or visit a location and wait for a new card to be mailed. You can now generate a brand-new card within the GTE Mobile App. Then start using your new card immediately! This is not a temporary card—the card created in the app will be identical to the new physical card that you will later receive. Watch the tutorial to learn more.This link will trigger a popup message.
- Additional options:
- Call Member Care at 813.871.2690 ext. 40401 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 ext. 40401.
- Request a new card in Online Banking.
- Stop by any GTE Community Financial Center to receive an Instant Issue debit card replacement.
Staying in touch with your money has never been easier! With GTE Financial’s free debit card alerts, receive real-time updates directly from the GTE Cards App! Simply register your cards in the GTE Cards App and turn on alerts and you will be alerted if there is ever any questionable activity on your card.
- Alerts are for transactions AND fraudulent activity.
- Alerts help you better track your money and can alert you to potential fraud quickly – Click for more info on reporting fraud.
- You can set preferences, custom to you – simply re-register to update at any time.
- Receive alerts on purchases when you swipe your card, as well as ATM transactions.
- With alerts, you may also see a pre-authorization for a larger amount than you've spent, like at a gas station. Some types of businesses will hold more than the actual charge.
Want to change your debit card PIN number but don't want to drive to your nearest Community Financial Center? No worries! Now you can change your PIN number over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Simply call 1.844.576.7252 from the telephone that is on file.
- Provide the debit card number.
- Provide the security code on the back of the debit card.
- Provide your date of birth
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
Once you have updated the PIN, your debit card change will be instant!