Introducing the Smart and Flexible GTE Financial MasterCard®
The GTE Financial MasterCard® Debit Card is designed with Smart Chip EMV technology, and offers you access to over 30,000 ATMs with
no fee, the ability to earn GTE Go Point rewards with Ampre the option to have a new card instant issued at any of our locations, a 24/7 access line to change your PIN plus debit alerts on your phone or email! This card is jam-packed.
Lost your Debit Card or need a new one?
- To order a new debit card, call Member Care at 813.871.2690 ext. 40401 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 ext. 40401.
- If your card is lost or stolen contact us right away at 813.871.2690 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 Monday through Sunday 7:00 am - 8:00 pm.
- Or, stop by any GTE Community Financial Center to receive an Instant Issue debit card replacement.
- If you plan to travel outside of your normal spending area, contact our Member Care Department at 813.871.2690 or toll-free at 1.888.871.2690 prior to your trip, to ensure your card will work properly.
Staying in touch with your money has never been easier! With GTE Financial’s free debit card alerts, receive real-time updates directly from the GTE Cards App! Simply register your cards in the GTE Cards App and turn on alerts and you will be alerted
if there is ever any questionable activity on your card.
- Alerts are for transactions AND fraudulent activity.
- Alerts help you better track your money and can alert you to potential fraud quickly – Click for more info on reporting fraud.
- You can set preferences, custom to you – simply re-register to update at any time.
- Receive alerts on purchases when you swipe your card, as well as ATM transactions.
- With alerts, you may also see a pre-authorization for a larger amount than you've spent, like at a gas station. Some types of businesses will hold more than the actual charge.
How do you Sign up?
- Log in to Online Banking
- Hover over 'Security --> Alerts --> Debit Card' in the top navigation menu, and click.
- This brings you to the 'Debit Alerts' page.
- Click the 'Register Here' button and fill out the form requesting your phone number and card number.
- Click 'Submit'
- You can opt-out of text alerts at any time! Simply text STOP to 72488.
- To unsubscribe from email alerts, click on the link at the bottom of the email.
Want to change your debit card PIN number but don't want to drive to your nearest Community Financial Center? No worries! Now you can change your PIN number over the phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Simply call 1.844.576.7252 from the telephone that is on file.
- Provide the debit card number.
- Provide the security code on the back of the debit card.
- Provide your date of birth
- Provide the last 4 digits of your Social Security number
Once you have updated the PIN, your debit card change will be instant!
If you have a GTE Financial MasterCard® Debit Card, sign up for MasterCard’s SecureCode™ - a private code known only to you. Your SecureCode, enhances your existing MasterCard account by protecting you against unauthorized use of your
card when shopping online at participating online retailers.
- Step 1 - Sign Up here
- Step 2 - Use Your SecureCode at checkout. Every time you pay online at participating retailers, you’ll be prompted to enter your own private SecureCode - just like entering a PIN at the ATM. In seconds, you gain added protection while shopping